How To Determine Your Shoe Size
- Whileseated, place your foot on a piece of paper in front of you.
- With a pencil, trace around your foot. Hold the pencil as straight up-and-down as possible while measuring and be sure that your pencil remains in constant contact with your foot during this process.
- With a ruler, measure your foot length. Please take the measurements from at the tip of the LONGEST toe and at the back of the heel.
- Use the measurement to determine your shoe size on chart.
- If you would like to buy half sizes, please contact us for a custom order.
- For sizes greater than US 13 (EU 47) you may also place a custom order by contacting us as we can produce sizes up to US 15 (EU 50)
- If you have any qustion please Email us: info@ZaneFashion.com